Thursday, September 24, 2009

Andy Warhol said, In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes” – You cant choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous

Firstly 15 minutes is not a lot, so im thinking that whatever I am famous for should be really profound, something that made a difference, something that touched an individuals life.

I cant think of anything that would stand out for just that 15 minutes, but I would like to be world famous for my effort to make a difference to those less fortunate than me.

Firstly, let me just say, IM NO MOTHER THERESA, but I do believe that I’ve been blessed with many opportunities to live a good life and I believe that one should give back to those less fortunate to say thank you!

I’ve worked on many CSI projects and have seen the difference a small gesture like a hug or toy can make, the smile it brings to those less fortunate is priceless and irreplaceable! It makes life worthwhile! Acts like these make me realise that it’s the small things in life that count!

As cliché and overrated as my next comment might be...it’s the truth…so here it goes; “if everybody can do just that little extra this world we live in would be a much better and happier place!”

No comments:

Post a Comment